Do you look at my parents’ income (for recent high school grads living at home)?

No, you will not need to provide any information on your parent’s income. Instead, ask your parent to fill out a Financial Support Form (PDF) and provide a utility bill with his/her name on it. This will count as documentation for your proof of income and residency.

Note: If you don’t have a printer, you can ask for a copy of the support form when you come into the office for your application steps.