What if I already have a degree? (USA or other country)

Capital IDEA does not accept individuals who have already earned a college degree in the United States. We can make exceptions for individuals who can prove their degree is not valid for employment. Contact us before applying to find out if you might qualify for an exception.

If your degree is from a foreign country, you will need to have your credits reviewed by Austin Community College (ACC) to determine your credit equivalency. If ACC evaluates your credits to be less than an associate degree, Capital IDEA can help you get the remaining credits you need.

Transcript evaluation services are available at ACC Highland Business Center located at 5930 Middle Fiskville Rd, Austin, Texas 78702, 3rd floor. If you need to get a foreign degree translated to English, visit www.aatia.org.